Please note that we are currently reviewing all policies and procedures and our updated and adopted procedures can be found under the ‘policy and procedures page’ Policies and Procedures
Our 2019 Insurance details are also to be found here Policies and Procedures
AGAR 31st March 2019-notice of conclusion of external audit and supporting documents
- Notice-Conclusion of audit Scan_20190827
- HT0074 AGAR
- HT0074 S3
- HT0074_closureletter_1566877620 bank details redacted
AGAR 31st March 2019 and supporting documentation
AGAR 31st March 2018 and supporting documentation
General Data Protection Regulations
- GDPRNMPCDataProtectionPolicy2018 [Adopted by Full Council on 9th April 2018]
Revised and Reviewed by Full Council Internal Controls March 2018
Annual Return for the year ended 31st March 2017
Audited Annual Return 2017 and supporting documents
Clubfinance Internal Audit Report for the financial year ended 31st March 2017
Notice of Conclusion of Audit 2016:
Please contact Parish Clerk/RFO at the address or on the contact telephone number listed on the left hand side of this page.
The parish council office is open from Mon – Thurs (8am – 1pm) The dates assigned for inspecting the Audit Information: 9th Aug to the 22nd August 2016. (This has now ended). A hard copy of this document was also advertised on the parish council’s notice board situated at The Denes shopping centre in Barnacres Road, Nash Mills for the same dates as above. Copies of the AR, External and Internal Audit reports can be emailed or a hard copy can be sent in the post on request.
List includes current 2016 scroll down for the previous year 2015:
Financial Regulations, Standing Orders, Fixed Asset Register, REIA, Risk Assessment, Club Finance -Internal Audit Report, BDO -External Audit Report.
- Annual Return 2016, Certificate and External Report
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit 2016
- Year End 2016
- Club Finance Internal Report 2016
- Risk Assessment 2016
- Review of Internal Auditor 2016
- Financial Regulations 2016
- Standing Orders 2016
- Fixed Asset Register 2016
- Nash Mills Planning Protocol V3
- Financial Regulation 2015
- Club Finance Internal Report 2015
- Standing Orders 2015
- Fixed Asset Register 2015
- Review of the Effectiveness of the Internal Auditor (REIA) 2015
- Risk Assessment 2015
Annual Return Information 2015
Nash Mills Parish Council hold an insurance policy with Came and Co Insurers.
Contact Nikki Bugden, Parish Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer should you have any queries or if you would like a hard copy of any information sending out to you from previous years. email@example.com or telephone 07493 519458.
Opening hours are Monday to Thursday 8am – 1pm (closed weekends and bank holidays).