The coronavirus outbreak is clearly having an increasing impact on people’s lives and as a Parish Council we want to do all we can to ensure that people in our community do not feel isolated or concerned. We are signposting residents to the Hertfordshire team tasked with coordinating the Govts plans with operation Shield and operation Sustain, helping those who are vulnerable or self-isolating.
Once you are registered with the Herts Help Scheme or if you need further assistance in the meantime please contact the clerk who will be able to supply details of the local community voluntary organisations.
(email firstname.lastname@example.org/ tel 07493 519458)
Please see below for useful links and the bottom of the page will have our business updates that can also be found on our Facebook page.
Do you need help?
- If people need support, they should contact Herts Help on 0300 123 4044.
- If people are on the Extremely Vulnerable List but have not had contact, they should:
- contact the Herts Help number where we can organise immediate support, and
- register their support requirements with the national database.
- or email email@example.com
Would you like to volunteer to help ?
- or call 0300 123 4044
Support to Care Providers
- Hertfordshire’s care providers continue to be supported through our Provider Hub which is jointly managed by the Herts Care Provider Association (HCPA) and the County Council’s Adult Care Services (ACS). The hub provides a telephone helpline – 01707 708 108 (9am – 6pm Mon – Fri and 10am – 4pm Sat – Sun) and email support via firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyone currently using a social care service should expect that to continue, however they should speak to their care provider first or call the number listed above.
Frequently asked questions for people with care and support needs can be accessed online http://www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/serviceupdates
Guidance From Govt.
Guidance from NHS England
Guidance and useful links from Herts County Council
Frequently asked questions for people with care and support needs can be accessed online
Parish Update 20th April 2020
All meetings are still suspended.
NMPC Office is still open and our team continue to work behind the scenes to continue with our usual business on behalf of the parish.
Planning matters can be advised to the Clerk or to the Planning team at Dacorum Borough Council http://www.dacorum.gov.uk/home/planning-development/planning-applications/search-planning-applications
Parish Update 24th March 2020
Following Government advice NMPC are postponing all council meetings until further notice.
Our team will continue to work hard behind the scenes to ensure that Parish duties are being met and essential services continue to be delivered.
We will be taking the following steps to support this;
• Our office is open and the Clerk is available to answer any questions that you may have.
• Our playpark at the bottom of Bunkers Lane is now closed.
• Planning; Council will still be deliberating planning matters. If you have any questions or concerns please speak to the Clerk or alternatively please comment on the planning portal at Dacorum Borough Council https://planning.dacorum.gov.uk/publicaccess/
• Our warden will be on reduced, essential only duties (this is subject to change) and to keep you and him safe please can we respectfully ask that you maintain safe social distancing as advised by the Government.
• Volunteering; Herts County Council are coordinating the Hertfordshire team so if you wish to volunteer please contact www.thvolunteering.org.uk , Herts Help on 0300 123 4044.
• Information; https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus for the most up to date advice please use the Gov.uk website.
We remain committed to our Parish and will be updating the information on our page as often as we can, but as things are moving so quickly at the moment please ensure that you refer to official sources for the most up to date information.